Archive for January, 2014
The UK Club will be hosting this later in 2014, these are GREAT events, very informative for owners and breeders and great for the breed. Do go if you can! Check here for the details released January 2014
UPDATING 28 MARCH 2014
The 2014 International Breed Seminar will be held on Saturday, 4th
Club’s Championship Show on Sunday 5th
The speakers are:
- Aimee Llewellyn “Estimated Effective Population Size”
- Dr Tom Lewis “Inbreeding & Outcrossing”
- Rowena Packer “How long and low can you go?”
- Presentations from Breed Clubs and representativesfrom countries without a breed club
Workshops & Debate to consider the current image of the Clumber Spaniel: –
- Is the label as a High Profile Breed justified or is it “Fit for Function”?
- What can the “Clumber Community” do to improve the Breed’s health and image?
Cost for the seminar is £25 to include lunch & refreshments.
This will be followed by a dinner & auction on the Saturday evening. Two courses with a choice of menu for £20 / person
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn at Crick near Northampton.
Full details can be found at www.clumberspanielclub.co.uk
——-end of article —————————————————————————–